PRINCIPAL: MARILYN JACKA
GRAND BOULEVARD BUSINESS CENTRE
9/56 BUENA VISTA DRIVE, MONTMORENCY, 3094
TELEPHONE: (03) 9431-1933
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Allowing your children to learn at Dance Plus, is an investment for the future.
When we allow new students to enrol we trust that parents will honour their commitment to Dance Plus and pay for all fees & costume costs incurred. We understand day-to-day responsibilities make life hard sometimes and we can make some exceptions, however, this is a business and accordingly we have policies in place, which are for; both you - our valued customer and us. They are as follows:
If by the end of term, they are still outstanding, your child will not be permitted to dance in the following term, until full payment is received and your account will be forwarded to our debt collection agency for further action.
- Fees invoiced on the first account issued, are calculated at our discount rate. These fees are due and payable within 21 days of the invoice date OR the due date nominated on the account whichever comes first. If they are not, the discount rate will be forfeited and our computer automated accounting software will adjust your account to the sessional full fee-pricing schedule.
- If your fees continue to remain outstanding, a weekly interest charge of $5.50 will be automatically added to your account until it is settled
- If your child's fees remain outstanding at the beginning of week seven, they will be asked to sit out of class until full payment is received.
PRODUCTION and COSTUME CONDITIONS
Our yearly Production is a huge event for all involved at Dance Plus. We go to a lot of trouble, spending many unpaid hours organising costumes, props, notices, music, lighting, photos, rehearsals etc. It is expected that when you enrol you will participate and attend all required classes, rehearsals and production concerts, as well as pay all fees & costume costs. We include costume deposits in Term 1 & 2 fees. Costumes are made early to give us time to distribute them and rectify any problems and by doing this, we have no choice but to trust parents and hope they will honour our policies and pay for these costumes when the costume balances are invoiced in Term 3. Costumes will not be issued until all fees and costume costs have been paid. If you decide not to continue with classes or the Production, you MUST notify the office in writing within Term 1, otherwise any outstanding term fees and costumes will have to be paid. If you have paid costume deposits they will not be refunded if you decide not to participate in the Production. In Term 3, classes will be structured around students who are participating in the Production. This means some classes may be interrupted with costumes fittings, photos & rehearsals.
- Applications for account extensions and/or instalment payments must be in writing and forwarded to the Office Manager for approval.
- Should you decide not to continue you MUST notify us in writing. Failure to do so, will result in weekly classes being charged even if unattended until such a time when we receive written notification.
- If you don't like the class you have chosen, you have the option to transfer to another class providing there is a vacancy. If you decide not to take up that option and stop dancing all together, all classes attended will be invoiced at our sessional full fee-pricing schedule. Make up classes are also permissible, providing arrangements are made with the staff prior to attending.
- All outstanding fees for both costumes and fees must be paid prior to the production or students will not be permitted to perform.
REGISTRATION FEE: Due to the increasing costs involved with music licensing & insurance an annual $30.00 Registration Fee is applicable to cover these costs. This is a non-refundable fee. If your child withdraws part way through the year the costs still apply, as APRA makes no refunds. This is an annual cost per person and must be paid upon enrolling.
Payments can be made by cash, Eftpos, Visa, MasterCard, or by Internet banking BSB 033-077 Acc No. 256662 Dance Plus (Vic) Pty Ltd. Please be advised that any payments made by card incur a small administration fee.
- New students are welcome at any time to attend any trial class and participate or watch. Sessional class rate is applicable if you wish to participate and is payable prior to the class
- Students will not be able to do their level exams until payment is received.
- Onlookers are welcome at all classes except Drama and Musical Theatre, provided they are silent and siblings are kept STILL AND QUIET.
- Due to the untidiness in our public toilets, parents are requested to supervise their children at all times. Please respect our conveniences.
- Parents and students are reminded they must be punctual to class to ensure students are well warmed up which is necessary to avoid injury whilst dancing.
- Further discounts apply to students attending two or more classes per week.
COSTUMES Made by professional dressmakers are designed for future class or street wear. A $40 deposit has been included in Term 1 & Term 2 accounts. Any balance will be added to the Term 3 account. Depending on how many costumes and what is included in the costumes the balance cannot be determined until a sample has been made. NB: Students joining at a later stage of the year will still be required to pay the $80.00 costume deposit as well as any balance, if applicable.
TELEPHONE: (03) 9431-1933